Apr 18 - May 8Phase 1May 8 - 27May 28 - Jun 5Jun 7 - Jul 1Phase 2Jul 2 - 14Jul 17 - Aug 14Phase 3Aug 15 - Sep 16
An enemy of adaptability is the way we think about change. It's very often viewed as a change from state A to state B, which has to be carefully prepared and controlled
- to demonstrate very precisely the ROI to stakeholders
- to respect social laws (ie France),
- to evaluate very precisely the risks and to respect ISO system,
- to prepare a brilliant communication
- to "equip" people for this specific change
And we forget that adaptability is continous and not an on-off process.
You need to register in order to submit a comment.